Corporate America Credit Union offers an online ACH origination and receipt system for collection, distribution and posting of ACH transactions for your credit union. The ease and speed of online delivery allows your credit union to achieve a more efficient means of ACH processing. This translates into simplified operations for you. By settling in your corporate account, you can consolidate your cash management into one, centralized location.
CACU's ACH system allows easy access to receipt files and offers full service origination. The benefits include:
- Cost effective ACH delivery channel that is simple and secure
- Continuous flow processing - applications are always available so your files are processed quickly
- Browser-based technology - eliminates the need for separate software delivery
- Turnkey outsourcing - eliminates the need to maintain hardware, software and operations support
Our full-service origination allows your credit union to become an originator of ACH debits and credits. As an originator, you can initiate direct deposit payrolls, payroll deductions, loan payments, cash management, bill payments and much more. CACU's platform has the ability to receive a NACHA formatted file containing payroll deductions from other software applications for processing.
Extensive detailed and summary reports are easily accessed through the system. Reports are available for 90 business days and are saved for record retention. Derived returns are available when the ACH receipt file or an information file is processed. This eliminates the need to manually key information regarding ACH return items and notifications of changes (NOCs).
Corporate America Credit Union will provide webinar training that covers receipt and origination. We can customize the training per the credit union's individual needs.
Corporate America’s ACH reports will allow you to efficiently monitor valuable and important ACH transaction information. ACH Reporting will help your credit union streamline data, highlight trends, identify risk, monitor exposure, and identify fraud to keep your institution safe & informed.
- Monitor routing number activity
- Identify spikes in volume, indicating possible fraud
- Analyze data without delaying back office processing & save staff valuable time
- Assist ODFI’s compliance with NACHA Operating Rules
- Meet Regulatory Expectations
For more information, please contact Corporate America at (800) 292-6242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.